Discussione: BOINC - [INFO E FAQ]
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2005, 10:10   #1269
Carcass

L'Avatar di Carcass

Iscritto dal: May 2004
Quote:
Originariamente inviato da wubby
Sono disponibili i deb di kboincspy della 0.9.
apt-get install kboincspy

Per l'avvio del programma leggi il post di at1839 sul thread linux
ho trovato dei repository per boinc li posto che possono essere utili

http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/AptGetOrg

Quote:
# Set up to run at login - After running BOINC once "by hand" to get it started, you can use the shell script run-boinc.sh to start BOINC and record log output to the files boinc.log (for normal log messages) and error.log (just for error messages).

This script defaults to a working directory of ~/.boinc on Linux and ~/Library/BOINC on Darwin (MacOS X). If you want to use something different simply edit the file and define the variable BOINC_DIR.

You can have this script run automatically when you login by adding it to one of your login starup files. If your login shell is csh or tcsh then you would edit yoru .login file. If you have sh or bash for a login shell then you would edit your .profile file. Either way, add the following line near the end of the file:

( cd ~/.boinc; ./run-boinc.sh > /dev/null )

(The script normally emits log messages as it runs, so this command includes ">/dev/null" at the end to redirect that output to nowhere.)

Be careful that this is only run once; multiple copies of BOINC running under the same account will overwrite the log files and generally screw things up.
dato che la ricerca sul forum è attualmente disabilitata non riesco a trovare il post che dici te........ho trovato questo in rete ma non ho difficolta con l'inglese ma non sono avvezzo con uno script.....mi dai delucidazioni...