View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 12:41   #5948
ulukaii

L'Avatar di ulukaii

Iscritto dal: May 2007
Cittā: Bidaa
Dipende dal mod ovviamente, per alcuni potrebbe non esserci impatto, altri non funzioneranno proprio, in particolare se utilizzano lo script extender. A tal proposito (fonte) >
Quote:
The 2024-04-25 Fallout 4 update (1.10.980 and later) has broken F4SE and the rest of the native code modding scene similarly to Skyrim's "Anniversary Edition" patch. I am working on an update and cannot currently offer a timeline for its availability, nor whether there will be any critical technical issues that would block an update. If not obvious already, this one is going to take much longer than normal. Do not email with questions.

Thank you for all of the support! I assume people would rather have me working on the update than making individual responses, but in general thanks for the nice words and support.

2024-04-27: The first step of the update process is done, doing a first pass at updating all of the addresses for the new version of the game. Another long step begins now, validating the addresses and seeing if there were any structure layout changes. This would not benefit from external testing.
ulukaii č offline   Rispondi citando il messaggio o parte di esso